This article will be run you through how to solve issues with answering telephony calls.
🗝️ Chrome will present a notification to allow the required access to Gnatta, if this is not accepted
- Go to the interaction assigned to the affected user to find the above display.
- In the above image, the accept button is disabled to prevent any disruption to the customer.
- Enable microphone access by selecting the red microphone button on the right-hand side of the screen.
You should now see that the Accept Button is enabled, you can accept the current call assigned to you and all future telephony interactions.
Still not resolved? Try this!
- Go to the three dots in the top right of chrome and then select settings.
- Then select Advanced Options and go to Privacy and Security.
- Click Site Settings as below:
4. After this you will be presented with a list of options. You should look at the two key ones highlighted below:
5. Please check both Microphone and Sound access – if you see your Gnatta domain URL (e.g. mydomain.beta.gnatta.com) in the mute list then please remove this.
🗝️ If you want to ensure that sound/microphone access is always provided to Gnatta through chrome add your domain to the allow list.
When the next Telephony Interaction is assigned, you should now be able to hear the call ringing, see the call controls and be able to accept the call successfully.
🗝️ Still having trouble? Head over to our service desk and log a ticket here and the Gnatta Team will be right with you to help you!