This article will show you what to check if you and your users are experiencing issues with performance in Gnatta.
Are you having trouble with any of the following?
- User(s) experiencing delays in messages appearing?
- User(s) experiencing delays or not seeing their status update?
- User(s) experiencing delays in Interactions loading?
- User(s) experiencing delays when setting dynamic data?
There could be multiple reasons you’re experiencing issues with your user’s performance.
Below is a list of things to check that should help you work out any problems.
- Ensure the user is using the most up to date version of chrome.
- Ask the user to log out, clear chrome cookies and cache and log back in.
- Check task manager to ensure they are not running any other programs that could be affecting their machine CPU.
- Check the affected user’s internet connection.
- If your user is connecting to Gnatta and your systems using a VPN, try removing this layer and seeing if you can tes without (if improvements are seen without then this could be the source of the problem).
🗝️ Still having trouble? Head over to our service desk and log a ticket here, the team will be right with you to help you!